Hamilton Township Municipal Authority tries to keep a few grinder pumps and spare parts on hand in case of emergencies. Subject to availability, a loaner grinder pump could be made available to customers, through an authorized, licensed plumber subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A Sewage pump Agreement signed by the property owner(s) must be submitted and on file with HTMA
- HTMA’s loaner program is intended for a period not to exceed two weeks from the date loaned at no charge. Failure to return the loaner pump within the allotted two week period will result in a charge of $100.00 per week for the next two weeks. If the pump is still not returned, HTMA will invoice property owner(s) for the cost of a new grinder pump which will replace HTMA’s inventory.
- If the returned loaner pump is found to be damaged upon return, HTMA reserves the right to invoice plumber and/or customer for the repair and/or replacement cost.
- Loaner pumps are only loaned out to a licensed plumber who agrees that transportation, installation, removal, etc. of loaned pump will be performed by the licensed plumber only.
- Upon return of the loaner grinder pump, plumber must check in with HTMA’s office to notify the Manager the pump has been returned.
HTMA’s office hours are Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. If for any reason you find yourself in an emergency situation, please call our office at: (717) 264-8959. If it is after business hours we do have an answering service that can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, seven days a week.