ENVIRONMENTAL ONE GRINDER PUMPS - What to do If the Alarm Sounds
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPAIR THE UNIT YOURSELF . . . See manufacturer's literature at the bottom of the page.
- Press the button: Turn off the sound of the alarm by pressing the silence button underneath the alarm panel. Limit water usage.
- Wait an Hour: Check to see if the light on the alarm panel is still on.
- If the alarm light is still active after an hour, then call the phone number located on the back of the attached pamphlet or call your plumber/technician. Give your name, address & phone number. If the alam sounded and the system subsequently cleared itself, you should consider what caused this to happen.
- If the light is off, the panel is no longer in alarm; no further action is required.
- The system has a 24-hour emergency storage capacity, depending on water usage,so any repairs should be carried out within the 24-hour period. At these times, you should try to minimize the amount of wastewater going into the system.
- If you notice any irregularity with the unit, such as the alam sounding frequently, then contact the phone number located on the back of the attached pamphlet or call your plumber/technician.